BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 14 January 2010

Ricky Rubio in 2009.

One year finished. It was a very very nice year for us. Because,Our star/sun shined enough. So,This is my thanksgiving for Ricky :)

in 2009....

My hero....

On June 24, 2009, the Minnesota Timberwolves acquired the 5th pick in the 2009 NBA Draft Ricky Rubio.

Ricky said no to go NBA and On July 22,He came to play in Regal Barcelona Basketball Club.

Eurobasket was fantastic for Ricky, sure for us too! Ricky won a gold madal with my heart.

Ricky started to play in Regal Barca with my lucky number "9"!

Ricky made a lot beautiful matches in Regal Barca.

Now,He plays for Barca. He is being best each passing day.

Some nice pictures from 2009:






Ricky... You are my reason to love basketball. How human can not live without sun,my basketball love can not live without you.

I want this from you:

NEVER STOP SMILING!




:)

Thank you for this great year...

0 comments: