BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 17 January 2010

10 matches and 10 victories.



Regal Barça completed a clean sweep in the regular season of the Euroleague when they beat Montepaschi to make it ten wins in ten games on Thursday evening and the Blaugrana secured top spot in Group A.

Regal Barca is the best team in Euroleugue.

Regal Barca has played against MONTEPASCHI SIENA.Regal Barca was like dream,as always.! Score is 85-70 for Barca.

This team is like a dream!

I'm very glad of this match.Because Ricky made 14 points! He was best in Regal Barca! Thank you very very much Ricky for your great game+play.

I know Regal Barca will be champion again. I also want to see them there. Because,I know, when they be champion,Ricky will be happy.So,it makes me happy. If he is happy,I'm happy.-(Ricky Rubio)

:)

Love this basketball.

0 comments: