BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Classy!


Regal is being best team in Europe! This is real.
I do not think to write "Barca lost" on my blog this year.(hehe) They have won all matches in this year! Barca rocks! :)

Classic Performance from Regal Barca.
Regal Barca played aganist XACOBEO.Score is 103-82
Regal Barca has started match in attack and especially in defence ! It was cool.
Regal Barca's attacks were too hard for XACOBEO. It made happy.First round's score is 25. These points followed it 29+24+25. Barca made 103 points in total. Pretty cool!

Ricky Corner!

Ricky could make only 5 points. It is not important to me. I don't wait,Ricky will be best in everymatch.:) I'm glad of Ricky's game. It will never stop!

Thank you very much for this match too,Ricky.

Next match is against Power Electrics València.

All the best wishes to you! Keep this play!

0 comments: