BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 21 March 2010

Thanks shine.


Regal Barça had a great match against Caja Laboral,last night. I really enjoyed the match. Match looks hard but it was really great to Barça's supporters and fans like me. :) Score 86-79 for Barça.All players were good! It is incredible. Why? In fact,in a team Can everybody be fit each others? No,I think. One player play in top but one in battom.Anyway... Last night all players were fit.! Congrats to all players!

Ricky RubiONE.

This name is my reason to love basketball. Honestly....This match was beautiful and enjoyable because of him.! RubiOne made 17 points! Being better and better. Congrats for him and congrats fo us. :) What a big glad(jajaja) I'm so happy to see this play. I hope, all matches be like this one. Anyway... Rubio EVERMORE! :)

You will never walk alone,Ricky!

Good luck for the next match against Real Madrid.

0 comments: