BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 5 March 2010

News from Ricky!

I will write about Ricky. He wrote to his official-site.It is Spanish but I will translate it with my lil Spanish. I understand some words and like that things.



Ricky Rubio says:

I didn't write for a long time here. I have been pretty messed.:)ACB,Euroleuge,King Cup.

I'm really happy,We have won King's Cup.Because King's Cups are hard titles and ıf you play bad,you say bye for it(like that things he wrote)

Anyway..WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
:)

In the King's Cup arena was impressive and wonderfull! I want to say thanks for all supporters who was cheering us. :) DE NADA! hehe You deserved that!.

After this final we was a bit tired and in Greece we showed tired performance...

We became back against Sevilla with an another victory.We won.

I want to play at home,again!


Well,on Wednesday we also had an another tough match and decisive, if we won we were classified in the same field but against Maroussi Greece, and won !!!!! yeah!!! :)

We were very tired of traveling, we arrived at 5 in the morning. :(

Finally,I'm at home.
Yesterday I spend time with my friends, that I wanted to be with them.

BEST GREETINGS to you.

Ricky

from Ricky Rubio9.

I want to say big THANK YOU! You acceptted me on facebook. You are special and really really BEST!


I can translate like these. My Spanish is lil for now. :)

0 comments: