BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 10 May 2010

We are the champions...

Barcelona won the Euroleague title with a 86-68 victory over Olympiacos in Paris.
YES! Barça deserved and won! Score is very nice to final:) ;) 86-68! Congratulations for all Barça Players! Also,Thank you very very much for this great victory. :)

Also for Barcelona it was the second Euroleague title of the Spanish club’s long and proud 84-year history.








!Ricky RubiOne!
How holly title to me :) Why? It was RubiOne's first Euroleague victory. :) Congrats! I'm very happy to see my hero is happy. :) Ricky made 9 points as his number :) I love this number! It is my lucky.

RubiOne showed great performance in Euroleague.Thank you very much for this moment too! :)



How special hero you are...



I hope, Our next victory will be Drafts. I hope to see you in the highest places as you deserve.


These moments are in my memory evermore...



Never Stop Smiling!



You will never walk alone!



You are the BEST!(only for me)

love this smile :)


What can write more? :)

All the best wishes to you!

0 comments: