BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Barça meet Lakers!



Regal FC Barcelona will take on NBA giants Los Angeles Lakers in the Palau Sant Jordi on October 7, 2010 after the two clubs agreed to the tantalising encounter.

That't great new! It means: Best of America against Best of Euope! :) For sure, My heart will be with Europan part :D hehe. Where is Ricky,I'm fan of it :)

Last year we played against them and it was great. :)

Navarro said: "It will be very special to play against Pau."

I hope it will be cool!

Ricky Corner!! :)

I don't want to write latest match of Barça coz we lost. :( But this is not reason. I don't want bad things here. Although,Ricky made 11 points! Thanks for this match too RubiOne :)

You will never walk alone. PROMISE! :)

Good luck against Unicaja.

0 comments: