BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 29 November 2009

Strong Defences!




It was a hard match. They won this match by defence. Barca's defence was very good.In my opinion, Ricky had a bad performance.And He did't play so much in the match because coach blocked that.That's not important very much. Ricky plays very well in the match with %99 :) .

Exciting match, I watched. I couldn't see Ricky so much but I'm not sad, because they won, Ricky won. Do you know this quote : If he is happy,I'm happy! - by Ricky. Now, I say that for the match result :)

Lorbek! One shoot! He is such a cool/clever player. Thanks for the great shoot!

Thank you guys!

All the best for the next match with one of my favourite Turkish team Fenerbahçe Ülker Spor Club. :)

Sorry, my support will be less, hehe.

love you all ( basketballers)

0 comments: